Flying Ag Australia is a technology company with strong connections to Australian agriculture and is committed to helping farmers and growers improve on-farm practices by using unmanned aerial systems to monitor crop production in real time.
Flying AG was launched by a group of successful farmers and growers from across the U.S. who work conscientiously to help other farmers decide what to use, who to trust and where to go in this huge space of unmanned aerial system (UAS) technology. Their philosophy and mission is to provide an array of products to farmers and advisors across various price points making aerial imaging a resourceful tool for large and small operations growing a variety of crops.
Flying Ag Australia have teamed with Flying AG to bring their range of farm-ready drone technology to Australia to benefit Australian farmers. Their mission is our mission. We are here because of farmers and for farmers.
We stand for relationships with our customers. Flying Ag Australia will put together a UAS based on your needs, and then back the technology with personalized education and product support.
Now farmers and advisors can take advantage of cutting-edge technology in unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) to scout crops – saving both time and money.
- UAVs save time by allowing farmers to cover more hectares quicker and gain a bird’s eye view.
- UAVs save money by identifying potential problems earlier so farmers can detect problems like weeds or pest infestations.
- UAVs may increase profits by identifying areas where inputs, like nutrients, need to be applied, decreasing costs and increasing yields.
- UAVs provide immediate data so farmers and growers can react quickly to changing conditions and opportunities.
- UAVs provide unencumbered access to assess plant conditions and animal health.